Check to see if your 2020 or 2021 Wedding Date is available! All dates not listed are considered booked & unavailable. *Interested in a weekday, inquire directly with us for availability!
4, 11, 18, 25
5, 12, 19, 26
2, 9, 16, 23, 30
2, 9, 16, 23, 30
3, 10, 17, 24
Holiday Office & Venue Closed Notice* Please know we observe and are closed for most holidays and provide our family and staff the time off. Our venue is closed the week between Christmas and New Years in additional to the actual holidays.
Let’s Start Planning your Beautiful Wedding!
Now that you’ve checked to see what dates are available, your next steps:
Check our Transparent and Affordable Pricing & Packages
Schedule a tour
We can’t wait to learn about you & your Wedding Day!
Weddings while blissful & beautiful are not completely without WOES!
We are going to tackle the “Lost Art of RSVP’ing” and provide you with helpful ways to get your guest to tell you if they are coming to celebrate your big day! In this day & age, we are busier than we ever have been. It’s easy for us and everyone around us to get lost in our lives and forget the simple courtesies we should observe. One of the biggest woes of planning a wedding is the simple task of guest returning their RSVP card. You send a save the date and then follow up with an invitation complete with your RSVP card and a small envelope with paid postage….you think your friends and family could simply complete it & drop it in the mail. Couples have even opted for electronic RSVP’s to having guest respond to a text, email or visiting a website but even with all of these conveniences for one reason or another, this task gets brushed to the side and never is done. Some people actually think it’s ok to show up without an RSVP.
While I don’t ever think it is ever good to go ‘zilla’ on anyone during your planning process. I truly feel that the RSVP is the one exception to this rule.
Let’s start with the GUEST LIST!
- Set a guest amount you would like to stick with (you may have to start the actual guest list before you do this part or your venue or your budget may drive this amount)
- Set guest list expectations to those contributing to the list. How many people does everyone get to invite? Etiquette typically allows the parents of the couple to contribute to this list.
- Write down EVERYONE you want to invite. If you are within your guest count & are happy then yay! But you still want to do the next step as it helps with your RSVP’s
- After you have your list review it and consider making cuts to it. Set some rules for cutting guest from your list…. (Do you both know them? Have you talked to them at all in the last year or two? Are you inviting them out of guilt? Children or no children? Plus ones if they don’t already have a significant other?) You don’t have to invite everyone you know. Plus a lot of the ones you should cut probably won’t attend anyway so why stress about their RSVP and add to your wedding day costs?
How do you NORMALLY get RSVP’s?
- Send Save the Dates out- This allows people to put it on their calendar, ask time off work, and start the commitment process to your event.
- Send your invitation complete with the RSVP card with a return envelope WITH paid postage
- Consider an online RSVP process (this can be in addition to your paper rsvp’s)
- Set an RSVP by date!
- Some couples have even set up a facebook event to provide quick and instant communication including RSVP’s with their guest (least recommended option)
All of these items will help your guest plan and commit to attend to your big day!
But sometimes even those that love us forget simple courtesies…
What to do when my guest have not RSVP’d?
- Call or text them
- reach our via social media
- chat with them when you see them again
Remember, there could be alot of reasons you have not received an RSVP, so be polite even though you are most likely stressed over the final planning parts of your wedding. Courtesy goes both ways!
Wedding planning is fun but it is not without woes.
Keep a smile on your face and don’t stress about the things you can’t control and plan for the things you can control. If you set your guest list, have a RSVP process in place for your guest, and a plan to follow up with those who didn’t RSVP it won’t be as bad as you think!
Connect and Socialize with us
Check back for our next Blog Post: December Open Venue Tour
Wedding Planning is FUN!
Yes we just said that!
Wedding planning is done all different ways these days. It can be overwhelming planning a wedding especially attending a large wedding expo or searching online for your wedding day needs as you are typically exposed to a ton of wedding & event professionals but it’s hard to know where to begin. Butterfly Kisses Pavilion participates in various wedding planning “opportunities” throughout the year but we have 2 wedding planning event types that we host or participate in pretty regularly throughout the year. Unlike wedding expos & wedding search engines, these events are intimate, laid back, FUN, EASY, and they happen often enough that if you miss one, chances are you can catch the next one. Check them out….
Open Venue Tours
Butterfly Kisses Pavilion hosts an Open Venue Tour monthly. This is typically held on an evening or weekend day to accomodate your busy schedule. What can you expect at an Open Venue Tour:
- Tour the venue at your leisure
- See what’s new at BKP
- Viewing of the Reclaimed Remnants Event Decor Closet
- Chat with Katrina about your big day
- *Select Open Venue Tours will offer wedding day inspirations
-Styled tables with tablescapes
-food & sweet samplings
- Meet & greets with some of our favorite wedding day professionals
- Bring your family, friends, and planning partners to show your space
Laid back and easy, just attend to accomplish whatever you need to accomplish with us or just enjoy a walk through your beautiful venue!
Want to attend our next Open Venue Tour?
July 18, 2019 5:30pm-7:30 pm
Fusion Cocktail Party
- Samples of Sweets & Eats
- Beverage tastings
- Talk time with Fusion Wedding Professionals
- Wedding day tablescapes
- Make up demo
- and more!
You MUST RSVP to attend these events. Click Fusion Wedding Professionals to see cocktail schedule & to RSVP to our next party
Our next Fusion Cocktail Party is at Carolina Colours on August 4, 2019 from 2-5 pm. BKP will be there to help you along! RSVP now!
Didn’t we tell you Wedding Planning is Fun! We will continue to share wedding planning opportunities as they come along.
Connect & Socialize with us!
Look forward to our first Real Wedding Blog Post next!
Butterfly Kisses Pavilion strives to update our venue space and our services to you annually. We have created a new website just for you!
We wanted our website to show you who we are now…
Butterfly Kisses Pavilion
A Beautiful Place to have a Beautiful Wedding! What can you do on our website:
What can you do on our new website?
- View Real BKP Weddings (to be posted via blog)
- View pictures of our venue
- Check our availability for your event date
- Consider our Transparent packages and AFFORDABLE PRICING
- Schedule a tour
- Sign up to attend our Open Tours or a Fusion Cocktail Party.
- Connect with us, Blog, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Email, or Call!
Why did we update our website?
Well for you of course! Shopping for your wedding venue should be easy. We have put our information at your fingertips. Giving you pictures of our beautiful venue, our wedding date availability, our transparent packages & affordable pricing, you as a couple can determine before you even pick up the phone or reach out ot us if we are your venue for your wedding day!
Look forward to our next post:
“Open Venue Tours and Fusion Cocktail Parties (AKA Planning opportunities)”